Office from Home Insurance Policy

Coverquote can offer HomeOffice cover for many different occupations & businesses including:

Accountants, Actuarial Services, Advertising Consultants, Architects, Barristers, Book-Keeping Services & Business Consultants.

For a full list enter here

Most domestic home contents policies do not cover you for the losses that may be incurred by your business through theft, damage or other loss within the home.

Imagine the impact on your business if you were to lose a vital piece of equipment, or suffer damage to records through fire or flood. Where would you work? How would you keep the business running?

Our "HomeOffice" Insurance offers you peace of mind. It allows you to concentrate on running your own business in the knowledge that, should the worst happen, you are well protected.

In addition to safeguarding the contents of your business at home this comprehensive policy also covers losses incurred outside the home and protects you against both employers and public liability. Full details of cover are shown below.



This information is correct at 14 March 2001